- Lysse Leggings, $108. These leggings are such great quality (and worth the price I promise) and I pulled the trigger last year and bought them–and I wear them at least once a week to work with an oversized sweater. I love the seam details that make them a bit more dressy–and I’d love to add a pair of the brown ones to my Lysse legging collection.
- Faux Leather Biker Jacket, $100. Rich color, faux fur collar. What’s not to love?
- Leopard Print Coat, $160. I have a couple vintage leopard print coats that I wear in high rotation during the winter and this one seems just as perfect as the one I have that mixes well with solid colors or prints.
- Stretch Over the Knee Boot, $99.95. These Steve Madden babies are slim and sleek..and I need them. Great reviews online and love that they’re under $100.
- Circle Crossbody Bag, $195. This Rebecca Minkoff circle bag is the light cross body you need to toss over a heavy coat. I’m having a moment with circle bags and this one is a classic–and I love the color (and it also comes in black.)
- Large Scarf, $12.99. My favorite winter accessory: an oversized plaid scarf.
- Edit Booties, $89.95. Not the most practical for wet winter in Michigan, but this pair of velvet look boots in navy..A nice change from the standard black pairs we all have in our closets.
- V-neck Sweater, $14.99. This sweater wouldn’t normally excite me, until I notice the crossover straps on the neckline. A little more playful than my oversized sweaters or boxy cropped sweaters.