1. BLANKNYC Faux Leather Moto Jacket, $64.90 (regularly $98)
2. Steve Madden Thigh High Boot, $99.90 (regularly $149.95)
3. Chloe & Katie Cross Front Tank, $21.90 (regularly $34)
4. Cole Haan Skimmer Flat $129.90 (regularly $200)
5. Vince Camuto Lace-Up Pump, $79.90 (regularly $129.95)
6. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Large Daniela’ Bag, $117.90 (regularly $198)
7. Lauren Ralph Lauren Wool Blend Coat, $139.90 (regularly $220)
I’ve said it a million times, I’ll say it again, there’s no greater deodorant than Dove’s advanced care anti-perspirant. Even though my face is oily, but pits are dry (and always look like I’m rocking a five o’clock shadow) and the extra moisturizer is absolutely necessary in the summer. Dove sent me the two new scents and the chamomile scent is the one I’d choose for a morning barre or yoga class and the restore is something I’d swipe on for a day of power meetings.
Favorite food stops
- Five Points Pizza. East Nashville spot: Spend little $$ and eat a delicious-ass slice of pizza.
- Butchertown Hall. Germantown: Good meats, big, beautiful space and lots of outdoor seating.
- Burger Up. 12 South: If you’re a burger person like me you’ll be in heaven. Plus the sweet potato fries are perfection.
- Five Daughters Bakery. 12 South: For donuts! Normal kinds I like plus vegan and paleo versions!
- Jeni’s Ice Cream. 12 South & East Nashville: These are located throughout Nashville and beyond (started in Ohio I believe), but it never gets old. So many creamy flavors and fruity frozen yogurt options.
- Juice Bar. Great variety, healthy and several locations throughout the city.
- Pharmacy Burger. East Nashville: Beer garden, great burgers and those buns! CARBS NOM.
- Las Paletas. 12 South: Pay an arm and a leg for a popsicle, but fuck it’s good.
- Proper Bagel. Belmont: In a converted house with lots subway tile, this light and bright space is welcoming with fresh flowers, natural light and so much delicious stuff from a dozen or so flavors of cream cheeses to fresh bagels to deli-like foods AND pastries.
- Barista Parlor. Several locations, my favorites are in East Nashville + Germantown. They have large, garage doors that open, an industrial feel that still feels warm and welcoming and the staff are friendly. No pretentious baristas!
- CREMA. SoBro: convenient if you’re staying close to downtown + good coffee + plenty of outdoor seating.
- Frothy Monkey. Several locations, but my favorite in 12 South in an old converted house. Good breakfast + coffee!
- Imogene + Willie. Located in 12 South in an old, converted gas station, this place is beautiful and carries their own line of denim, Aesop products and more.
- MODA. Located next to Frothy Monkey in 12 South, they carry designer labels, high quality clothing and jewelry/accessories.
- Cadeau. In 12 South down the street in a newer building (next to a Jeni’s), this home decor boutique is my absolute favorite of all the home decor/gift shops I’ve visited.
- Hey Rooster General Store. This tiny little shop is sweet and filled with cute stationary, apothecary products and other gift items. It’s located in East Nashville across from Barista Parlor, or pretty close from what I remember. Grab a coffee and hop across the street!
- White’s Mercantile. A large general store located in 12 South carrying everything from cute dog accessories to women’s clothing to apothecary products. It’s pretty large and filled with products–you can lose track of time easily as you scan all the products!
- Abednego. There are a few beautiful shops in Germantown and this is the only one I had time to pop into and it was gorgeous and I loved the clothes and the home goods/gifts.