Earlier this week, a dream of mine was fulfilled. After waiting a long 3.5 hours, I met David Sedaris and got my favorite book, Naked, signed..and he drew me an owl. He told me I looked fabulous and I sheepishly accepted his compliment and returned his enthusiastic questions with simple, monotone answers out of nervousness. I was annoyed with myself that I couldn’t have left him with a better first impression. Typical of me. If you haven’t read his books, you must read all of his! I reread them about once a year and end up exploding with laughter just like I’m reliving a funny story a friend told me.
It’s a necessity in Michigan to be armed with a variety of boots to keep warm (and to look stylish too of course!) From affordable to way-out-of-my-price-range, here are a few I’m coveting!
1. Josh Buckled Shearling boot by Dolce Vita, $245
2. Brisbane boot by Jeffrey Campbell, $183
3. Suede army boots by Brian Atwood, $1395
4. She’s a Brit boot, $49.99
5.Constance Chukka by Alexander Wang, $670
6. Leopard print pony hair wedge by Nina Yaneli, $109.95
7. Camel buckle lace up boot, $49